Thursday, February 7, 2008

Sears Tower Trip

Last friday~ Which was my 3rd weekend here. Wow! I went to Sears Tower~ The Tallest Building in The World until 1988, then surpassed by the Petronas Twin Tower's Antenna =.= Anyway muahaha we won~


This trip was organized and sponsered by the International Student Organization of my University, so its FREE! Without any hesitation all of us joined the trip to Sears Tower Skydeck, which usually cost around 15 Dollars per person.


So it was me, Sam, Jingkai , some Chinese Gals and our Korean frens. As usual, our transport is the CTA Green Line ~


Funny Black Kids on the train~

On the way~


The 108 Floor Sears Tower ~~

So Many Buttons =.=


So here we are~ 99th Floor SkyDeck~
A clear view of the City of Chicago~
Enjoy~



Honestly, i have never been up to the Petronas Twin Towers, which is only 15 minutes from my house back in Malaysia =.= What the hell =.=



2 Gay Ass =.=

My Korean Fren

Me and Yang


No comments: