Thursday, May 22, 2008

UEFA Champions League Zzzzzzzzz

Picture : Poor Terry

Zzzzzz, so Manchester United is the UCL Champion. Yea congratulations, double hor? Happy? Proud? Yea go ahead and celebrate ur double~~

I really wonder why ALL the football results these days didnt go my way?!

Except the CL Semis of Liverpool VS Chelsea which favoured my way (because Liv beated Ars in the quaters =.=), the results of other big matches that i have watched ALL went againts me!! . I can even make a list of ALL these fucking matches.

1. Chelsea vs Arsenal ( EPL ), Arsenal lost 2-1
2. MU vs Arsenal ( EPL ), Arsenal lost 2-1 ( Title decider )
3. Liverpool vs Arsenal (CL Quaters 2nd leg), Arsenal lost 4-2 (This hurted the most)
4. MU vs Barcelona ( CL Semis ), MU went through ( I was expecting Chel vs Bar for the final )
5. Chelsea vs MU ( CL Final ) Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yea! I watched the whole match in my fren's apartment at Springfield ( some noob place in Illinois), by the moment terry walked towards the penalty spot, I was already preparing to celebrate. Again!!!! Things went COMPLETELY WRONG!!!!!!

I am not a Chelsea fan, and ofcourse not a MU fans. It just happens that i hate MU so much, so i decided to support Chelsea in this Champions League Final. I was so happy when Cristiano Ronaldo missed MU's 3rd spotkick, and it was proven to be a decisive miss when Terry was preparing to take the game-winning final spotkick, UNTIL he missed. Van Der Sar dived the wrong way, but Terry managed to SLIP, and hammered his spotkick to the rightpost. WHAT A SLIP and WHAT A MISS for the Chelsea's skipper.

By the moment Terry missed, I already sensed a MU Victory, and it was proven to be correct. The moment I saw Anelka was preparing to take Chelsea's kick, I was like " My God, this guy is gonna miss", and this Arsenal 弃将 really missed!!!

SOOOO Unlucky for Chelsea, and SOOOOO Lucky for Manchester United. Fucker Ferguson you must admit that your team is lucky. You were saved by the post and crossbar twice in normal time, and poor John Terry slipped in the most crutial moment of his career. So lucky!

Haizzzzzz, poor Terry, that would be the worst moment of his career I guess, missing the most important goal of his career. Probably that miss is equivalent to Roberto Baggio's spotkick miss back in the 1994 World Cup's Final.

Didier Drogba should be blamed for Chelsea's defeat too. Terry wouldn't even need to take the final spotkick, provided if Drogba was still on the pitch. His "idiot-ness" for slapping Nemanja Vidic had caused Chelsea to lose one of their proven spotkick taker, and eventually caused Chelsea their Champions League Title. Poor Terry. Haizzzzzzz

The worst day of all for all Chelsea's fans, Terry's fans, John Terry himself and all his teammates. Charm charm charm~~~


So MU did the double, yea MU certainly deserve credits for their achievement this season. I must admit, Cristiano Ronaldo is just TOOOOO good. Though he missed his spotkick, he scored a fantastic headed goal in the final. 42 goals in all competitions as a winger, not a striker, CRAZY!!! I think even Thierry Henry's achievement during Arsenal's Invincible Season didn't go as high as Ronaldo's level for this season. He is absolutely fantastic, BUT! His arrogant attitude really pissed ppl off! ( To be continued in another story, dragged away too much )


For those MU fans who don't really know about football, pls dont try to lansi me and give rubbish comments.

For those real MU fans, this is your season, congratz for the double.

To be continued~~

No comments: