A pulsating match between Chelsea and Liverpool, which ended 3-2. So Chelsea went through 4-3 at aggregate~ Haha bad luck to Liverpool this time, 1 SUPER NOOB own goal at the 1st leg and another NOOB penalty at stamford bridge. Hahahaa~~ Good good~
The result favoured my way, though i dont support both teams. Haha it doesn't mean that i like Chelsea more than Liverpool, it just that Liverpool beat Arsenal before this, that's why i enjoyed the result. Haha i admit that i am bias. ~~~~
However, there's something to be mentioned. This creature here Mr. Avram Grant really pissed me off. He became veli lansi and thinks that he is smart.
"'We have created history and I am very proud we did it my way", ESPN soccernet. Oh so this guy said that Chelsea did it "HIS" way~ His frog way??? WTF!
'There's only one special one,' he joked. ESPN soccernet. Oh so he thinks that he is hilarious? No u arent!! You Suck!!~ ~
Though he achieved something that his predecessor Jose Mourinho failed to achieved - beating Liverpool to advance to Chelsea's 1st UEFA Champions League Final. However i think that this frog here doesn't deserve any credit at all. Why??
1. He is just following Mourinho's tactic~
2. He is just using Mourinho's team
3. He just happened to have better luck than Jose Mourinho~ (Super Noob OwnGoal)
4. Just look at this game, i doubt Liverpool will have still have a lifeline until the last minute of the game if Chelsea was under Jose Mourinho. This Frog's Chelsea were lucky for not to pay the ultimate price for kept giving Liverpool a lifeline till the last minute.
5. He is too yongsui =.= Haha yea he does look like a frog (according to miwang)
So the final would be Chelsea VS Manchester United. Shit i really dont know which team i will support for the final.
Manchester United?? Definitely not~ Those lansi MU Fans really pissed me off. MU SUCKS!!!!
Chelsea?? Perhaps, since i have no better choice =.=~~~ But i bet this Frog will be even LANSI if Chelsea win the final =.=
Zzzz Sienz Sienz Sienzz